Monday, April 21, 2008

Makes Me Laugh Monday

So many bloggy-people have these recurring columns each week on a certain day of the week..."Things I Love Thursday" (I love that one!), "Works For Me Wednesday", etc.  Well, I am not sure that I am up for that kind of commitment, but today there is just something that is making me laugh.  A lot.  And on a Monday, of all things!  So here is the first (of probably a random number) of my "Makes Me Laugh Monday" editions.  Don't look for one next Monday... it probably won't be here.  ;)

My friend posted a link on her site a few days ago to a blog called Stuff Christians Like.  That particular post was not so much on the funny side as it was on the all-out-good side... but the majority of the blog that she was talking about is (as my sisters and I like to say) hi-freakin'-larious.  It is kind of a sarcastic look at some of the funny (and usually "normal") things that we Christians do.  (And we all know how wonderful sarcasm can be, don't we?)  Today, I have sneeked a peak as often as I could to read this guy's snippets.  Dang!  He is funny!  You should check him out.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Indeed he is. I'll be so sad when I finish reading every archived post.

Emily said...

OK I just spent about thirty minutes reading this guys blog...I am hooked. I have laughed out loud more than once. definitely HI-FREAKIN-LARIOUS!!!!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Awww, you love my column. :)

I love your new semi-commitment to the Monday column ... I'll be watching for it!

gwsas4 said...

Hey Amy,

I did get your e-mail. Very funny blog! I can't wait to read all the rest of his stuff! I forwarded it onto my pastor because he's always talking about wanting everyone to clap. I hope he thought it was as funny as I did! Thanks!

Ila Brook said...

I like your idea of a day of the week blog. I may have to steal that one, too. You inspire me! ;-)

Elizabeth said...

That guy is so stinkin' funny! I spent way too much time that first night reading his stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails