Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring Break 2010: Visiting Gibbie At Work

Here I go again... trying to catch up the blog.  Summer is very near, so maybe I'll do better at staying current then.  Don't laugh... I said maybe.  

Okay, so during Spring Break, the kids and I spent a day in Waco.  First, we went to see my mom at work.  She works in the athletic department at Baylor University which has a beautiful new facility.  She took us on a tour, and we got to meet a lot of the people that she works with.  I only had my iPhone with me, but here are some of the photos that I took:

~ Gibbie & the kids at her desk ~
Mom's desk overlooks Baylor's practice football fields.  It is a pretty view!
Adrielle & the girls met us at Mom's office then we took the kids to The Dr. Pepper Museum.  (That blog post is up-next.  For now, I am off to get my sick girly some soup for her upset tummy.  
Until next time... (and hopefully that won't be as far away as last time's "next time") 

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I like that last group photo!

Debi said...

Cooper's jeans crack me up. Samuel has that same pair :)) you know, the comfy ones...
I can't help but wonder - how many 'grandma's' work by a football field? The boys look REAL impressed!
Looks like fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails