Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spring Break 2010: The Ft. Worth Botanic Gardens, Japanese Style (My 3)

During the kids' Spring Break I took them to Ft. Worth for the day.  While we have been to the Arboretum in Dallas many times, we had never been to the Botanic Gardens in Ft. Worth.  On this beautiful Spring day in March, that was our first stop...

The Botanic Gardens is a huge place.  We had not planned on only visiting the Japanese Gardens section, but on this day it is all that we had time for.  It was so beautiful!


I love when my kids laugh! 

~jumping on the stepping stones ~
We enjoyed feeding the fish!
I am honored to be their mom!

6 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

Loved all the pictures, but the one of you is just beautiful Amy. You are such a beautiful woman/child. :0)I love you.

Amanda said...

I'm with Mrs. Selke -- all the pictures are fantastic, but I especially love the one of you. So lovely...

Jenny said...

OK, this my favorite post! LOVE all the photos of the kids! You do such a great job getting fun expressions. All 3 are beautiful~ and you too!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Great pictures. Love the one of the older kids laughing so hard!

Debi said...

Beautiful pictures! The photographer must be extra special. :)

Stacy said...

The top picture is my favorite..you should have that one framed. And I love the one of you too. So many great shots of your beautiful family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails