Friday, October 26, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch - Take 2

Yesterday we went back to the pumpkin patch for our second visit of the season. My sister, Sara, was back in town, so she, Emily, and I took our kids to play at the patch. It was a nice, cool day and not too crowded. I loved getting to spend time with Asher & Claire, and my kids loved being with their cousins and aunts. It was great! Here are a few of the many photos that I got of the 5 rugrats...






Big Kids & Little Kids ~
There is a significant age difference between my first two kids and their cousins and brother. They are so good to help out and play with the little tykes!


Hay Riding ~



Selke Boys Playing In The Hay ~



I love my niece & nephew!!!


Fun Stuff To Do ~
It seems like there used to be Merry-Go-Rounds at every playground... but not anymore. I don't know if Allie and Jack had ever played on one, but they loved the one at the pumpkin patch!

Asher liked watching the kids in the bounce house. Could his John Deere hat be any cuter?!?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

As always, such sweet pictures. We need to schedule a photo shoot with you.

Amy said...

Thanks! I'd love to take pictures of your family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails