Monday, September 7, 2009

Photos By Allie

Saturday we took our little family to Dallas to explore for the day. We had a wonderful time together, and I will write a post about that later. For now I wanted to share some of the photos that Allie took that day. She only had the camera for a few minutes, and this is what her eye saw... She is amazing. (and I'm not biased at all ;) )


I hope that you are all having a great Labor Day...


~ Old Glory ~
~ centerpiece ~
~ dinner ~
~ a wonderful little shop called The Soda Gallery ~
We loved how the addresses were tiled on the curbs in this part of town.
~ a mural ~
~ beautiful creation ~
~ shoes at a vintage clothing store ~
I feel like I have stepped back in time when I look at this photo.
~ me, taking a picture of her ~

9 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I always enjoy Allie's view of things ... she really does have some talent.

Amanda said...

I'm with Randi -- Allie is SO TALENTED! Have you thought about the photo contests at the fair? I wonder when the entry deadline falls.

amy said...

I love Allie's pics too! (I'm also jealous of your iPhone... cute wrap!) :)

chelsea rose said...

I love her pics! I hope she gets the opportunity to take art classes at school! I was just in the Bishop Arts District today, I love it down there. Great food and great atmosphere!

Elizabeth said...

Seriously, Allie's got talent! WOW.

Emily said...

Love her! These are great pictures, she is a pretty dang good photographer.

Alicia said...

WOW...Momma you sure have taught her well! I love all the pictures and she has great angles of everything. You taking a look back in time at that bike is too funny...they are EVERYWHERE here in Germany. I love how EVERYONE rides bikes everywhere no matter the weather...it is crazy!

Mama Jeannie said...

So fun!!! I love every pic; loved the one the plate and silverware, centerpiece and flag. I think maybe those were my favs, but all of them were so great! Allie, you are waaay talented and I hope you continue to develop this gift God has given you. Really!! We saw that bike too when we tried to enjoy a few of the places you talked about. Yep, a blast from the past.

Sara said...

I seriously think she could be famous one day! I'm not even kidding! She's only 12, and she's already got an eye like that! One of the things I love about Allie is that she's been HER for as long as I can remember...creative and witty! I love her SO MUCH!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails