Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Coming Soon

I've been home from my fabulous sister-getaway for about 48 hours, and I am absolutely chomping at the bit to share the photos... but my computer seems to be offended by the number of photos that I am trying to import, and it doesn't want to welcome them to the almost 33,000 photos that I already have housed here. Rude. I know. One of my favorite things to do while I am on a trip - or any time, for that matter - is to take pictures. Washington was a fabulous place for me to enjoy my hobby. Seriously, it was one of the most beautiful places that I have ever been. Top 2, I am pretty sure. I guess that I should not be surprised that I took about 550 photos over the weekend. Today, my sister Emily, put several of them on her blog. Until I can get them uploaded here, you can take a look at the highlights of our trip over at Courage To Be Real.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Saw Emily's posts. Looks like a FABULOUS trip. You guys crammed in a lots in a couple of days.

Sara said...

I'm tired of waiting on what's "Coming Soon"! Obviously, you were LYING! :) Love ya!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails