Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dear Blog, I Miss You

Obviously, I was not able to fulfill my "Coming Soon" promise from my last blog entry. It's been killing me! Between a slow, overloaded computer that I am beginning to hate more and more every day and some of the busiest weeks that I have had in a really long time, I have fallen terribly behind on my blog. And that drives me crazy... and makes me kind of sad. I have several posts that I am hoping to get on here once I have a chance... Don't hold your breath (Oh? You weren't?), but I might get to them late next week. From now until then, I must continue running on this crazy-busy track that I am on. Our family has some big, exciting, happy days ahead that I have been getting ready for, and I am anxious to write all about them.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

The other day, James asked me if you'd given up blogging. You know you're behind when he notices. :)

Hannah said...

The blogging world misses you too!

Amy said...

Awww, that is so sweet that James keeps up with me. :) Tell him that I hope to catch up ALL DAY next Thursday. (I hope I get to really do that!) I have so many posts to do!

Elizabeth said...

Well, I'm one to talk, right? but I do miss your blogging. So hurry back from your trip and get on it! :-)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I've been holding my breath. Hurry up and write.

Shan said...

Miss ya! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails