Thursday, March 18, 2010

Snow Day #2 (February 12)

Day 2 of The Most Amazing Snow In Texas...


Corey woke early and took this photo of the trees in the front. It had snowed most of the day before and into the night.
~ the same tree when the sun came up ~
On Day 2, we were all able to play in the snow and were smart enough to get the ski clothes out of the attic. First activity on the agenda: make a snowman.

~ Corey and Jack in the street rolling up a snowball for the snowman ~

~ the kids and "Walter" the snowman ~
~ our family with our snowman ~
~ Cooper loving on the snowman ~
Cooper and our neighbor Kenny had fun playing in the snow together.
~ Cooper making a snow angel ~
~ sometimes you just have to lay in the snow ~
~ Allie taking a break ~
~ my 3 ~
~ me and my girl ~
The woods near our house were absolutely beautiful when they were covered in snow. I can honestly say that I had not thought that they were pretty the entire time that we lived here, but snow has a way of making everything pretty.
We went for a hike into the snowy woods together. I love this photo of Corey!
~ Allie ~
~ Jack in the woods ~
~ little boy in the big woods ~
~ my kiddos by the creek in the woods ~
~ Corey & me ~
When we got back home, the kids built another snow fort.
We found the sled, and they had fun pushing each other in the backyard on our very small hill.
~ Sleddin' Jack ~
~ happy boy ~
(an all-time favorite picture of Cooper, for me)
~ Cooper playing in the backyard ~
That night as the sun was going down, we realized that we had not taken a photo of the snowman that Jack had built by himself in the backyard. He and I ran out - me in flip-flops, him in shorts and no shirt - to get a picture.

1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

Oh my goodness! What a precious picture Amy!! Can you believe that much time has passed already? WOW!! Love your hair too sweet girl. I like it long, but that short 'do' is very becoming as well. Such a happy mama with her happy kids. Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails