Thursday, November 12, 2009

Because I'm Ridiculous, That's Why

One might wonder why I have not blogged in so long... and there are several answers to that question. The first one being, I don't want to post things out of order! I am ridiculous like that. I have boocoos (Is that how you spell that?) of photos from my sister-trip to Seattle that I want to post that I have been having ummmm... issues with. So, I have not wanted to move on on my blog until I have those posted. However, I don't know how or when I am going to make that work, so I am about to post several entries that I have been storing as drafts "until I get Seattle posted". I will have to (HOPEFULLY) come back to the Seattle trip and add it into its rightful place later. For now, hold on to your hats 'casue I have a few blog posts up my sleeves... We have had tons of great, wonderful, fun stuff going on in our family (another of the reasons that I have not blogged lately - I've been insanely busy!), and I am now... officially... prepared to move on in ummmm... un-chronological order...

Here we go.

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I can't post out of order either. I'll have to spend tomorrow catching up on your blog.

Mama Jeannie said...

I'm so glad you are catching up Amos. I love reading you and I think the word 'ridiculous' doesn't have an 'e' in it and boocoos might be boo-coos? Really though, I don't know how to correctly spell boocoos, so your version is perfect. :0)

Amy said...

Isn't it RIDICULOUS that I don't know how to spell RIDICULOUS?!?!? Thanks for editing me... it is fixed. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails