Saturday, December 26, 2009

Earth To Amy, Come In Amy

I have felt so disconnected to the bloggy world for the last couple of months. My 11 year old Mac had had just about "enough" and pretty much put its foot down and said, "I'm not working anymore!" It even had the 4 year-old convinced that it was "the slowest computer in the history of computers", and he wouldn't come close to using it. Since that is where I store my photos, and since I basically don't blog without photos, I had to patiently (kind of) wait for my live-in IT guy to get to my "work order"... and that he did yesterday. We had a great Christmas - maybe the best one ever as far as I am concerned - and during our family gift-exchange I received my ticket back to Blogland... a new Mac Mini!!! All day yesterday, Corey worked to get things moved from the pokey computer to this blazin' fast one, and today I am once again able to sit at my desk and enjoy my hobby of blogging. And that makes me SO happy! Part of me wishes I could sit here all day long and blog away - there is SO much that I hope to catch up on - but the other part of me is headed to the kitchen to get ready for another day of eating and hanging out with family. I am not sure of my plan of attack for catching the ol' bloggeroo up, but I sure hope to! For now, have yourself a Merry Little Day After Christmas, and I'll "see" you soon...

5 comments:

krista said...

welcome back!! that's a great gift!!!

Jenny said...

Amy... is that really you????

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What a great gift! I'm so glad you'll be blogging again!!

Julie said...

Welcome back!
Glad you had a great Christmas!

Sara said...

Woohoooo!!! Can't wait to catch up! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails