Sunday, August 1, 2010

August?!?!

I cannot believe it is August 1st.  Just hearing the sound of the that word - August - makes me cringe a bit.  Summer is inevitably coming to an end... and we LOVE summer break in our family.

The beginning of a new month always makes me think of things that I want to start doing, stop doing, or want to adjust a bit.  Today, my goal is to pick up blogging on a regular basis again.  I have said it before (recently, in fact), but today I am really putting my foot down, digging in my heels, setting a goal, and hoping to high heaven that I can find a bit of time several times a week to get back to this thing that I have loved to do so much for the last several years.

There are several great things about our summer that I want to recall here and several upcoming things that I want to document as well.

I'll see you again soon.  Here's hoping...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Look at you... all these blog posts... keep 'em coming.

Rachel said...

Way to go Amy! You are motivating me to get back at my blog..it is sorely neglected:) I am so glad you are blogging again. I always enjoy reading your posts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails