Monday, August 2, 2010

Catching Up April: Easter Morning Photos by Corey

This year on Easter we did something different than ever before.  Our pastor asked for all that could come to the evening service to do so to make room for those that don't typically come to church on Sundays other than holidays.  So we did.  I don't think that I have ever slept in on Easter or hung out in my PJs/ swimsuit all day, but I did this year... and I kinda liked it.  


Anyway...

Corey was up before the rest of us on Easter morning and spent some time on the back patio.  He caught this little varmint stealing out of our bird feeder... and I thought that they were some really cool photos.

  



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Sara said...

Ok. I've decided that since I'm so behind on blogs, I'm going to try to catch up one page at a time. I enjoyed all the posts on the first page. Matt Chandler and Angie Smith are amazing! Love ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails