Thursday, August 26, 2010

Well, I Guess We Know How THAT Went

Catching the ol' blog up in August? ...not so much. 

I have blogged a little bit, however... just somewhere new.

The kids and I (or just *I*, so far) are keeping a chronicle of our (new and improved) school year on a blog that I created over here.  If you are interested in keeping up with that part of our life, check it out.  

And maybe, just maybe, I will somehow get back to this blog and catch us all up on my family's daily life.  I miss it, and I still look through it every so often.

Here's one little tid-bit of an update (while I'm here chatting with you)... Allie had wanted a new puppy for a LONG time.  I asked her to wait until summer to get one, so she could help take care of it.  As soon as we got back from our (heavenly) summer vacation in June, she was anxious to look for a pup.  We found super-cute, super-sweet little, baby ShihTzu at a rescue and adopted her.  Allie chose her name - Norah Jonas - (remember her love of the Jonas Brothers?), and the whole family has fallen in love with her.  Well... almost the whole family.  I am not sure that Corey would admit it, but I think he kinda likes her too.  

So, here is Miss Norah Jonas in her bloggy debute (at least on THIS blog)...
Isn't she just adorable?!?

2 comments:

Sara said...

I forgot that her name is Norah Jonas. That's so funny! It's also funny, because it's almost like Norah Jones. And I totally forgot about your new blog. I need to add it to my list.

Debi said...

Well, when you DO blog - I sure enjoy it. :) I'm sure I speak for so many others as well.
Yes the dog is adorable!
Bless you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails