Monday, August 2, 2010

Catching Up March: Misc. iPhone Photos

With the wonderful invention of the iPhone came a gazillion more (not so clear, but equally loved) random photos of our family.  Here are a few (and I stress the word few) that I imported in the month of March. 

We spend a lot of time at Barnes & Noble.  We love the atmosphere and the books there!  And this spring, Cooper's reading has just blown me away.  He is reading SO well... and at just 4 years old!
The kids started swimming in the "big pool" (not just the hot tub) in March.  It was still WAY too cold for me!
Cooper and I spent a lot of time at the park as we waited for the big kids to get out of school or their activities this spring.
Allie made some really cute headbands and we enjoyed shopping for her new room at IKEA.
He still falls asleep on me sometimes... I adore it!
~Corey's 41st Birthday~
He spent almost the entire day in the backyard.  His favorite place this spring!  Then, the weekend closest to his birthday, the kids went to Waco to spend the night with family, and Corey & I got to go out on a nice date to a Brazilian steakhouse. 
We still had some days that it was cold enough for stew.  (Remember the Snow Day post?)
We spent a lot of time on the trails in our neighborhood.  This was "recess"on a homeschool day... and it is the closest thing to a photo of why I homeschool.
~ Spring Break - The kids and I loving the soft, green grass between our toes ~
Allergies attacked Cooper for the first time this spring.  This was a night at the ballpark.  His eyes were totally normal when we got to the game, and they looked like this by the end of it.
~ Jack homeschooling in the backyard ~
~ Me and my Sky-Bo on the hammock in our backyard ~

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love all those day in the life photos!

Mama Jeannie said...

I cannot believe I didn't comment on this post so long ago. I love it! Every bit of it is just perfect in love, work, and in play. Love you most of all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails