Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I am not technical!

Okay, I have been trying to set this blog-thing up for an hour. I just want to put one stinkin' picture of my kids on my page, and I cannot make it work! So you will just have to use your imaginations for now. They're cute. Believe me.

Want to picture one of them being cute? Well, Cooper, the just-2-year-old is a passionate soul. He LOVES the things that he is into at the moment with great passion. Right now his loves are baseball, Elmo & the Wiggles, and his (say it with me) "gee-tar". Yesterday we were in the midst of potty training (more to come on that, I am sure), and he declared (as he often does), "I NEED my gee-tar!" Well, as he searched for his Wiggles-themed, red, "electric" guitar he also found his mini baseball bat. (2 things that are always close at hand) When he came back to my bathroom, he leaned over, sqinted his eyes, and sang whole-heartedly into the end of the baseball bat while he strumed his gee-tar and shook his little bottom... wearing only his Elmo underwear, mind you. He is hillarious!

So, that is it for my first blog. Hopefully, I can find a way to get some pictures on here. You'd think that I have some pull with a live-in-computer-man, but he is currently in bed with a bad back.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Woohoo!!! Way to go! That was FAST! And I understand. It took me forever to figure out the picture thing too. This will be fun. =) I love you!!!

coby said...

I'm going to leave this blog set up stuff to you girls. I'll just read and make comments from time to time.

Who needs pix when you are so good at descriptions. I can just see Coop standing there singing his solo. I love you, Coby

Emily said...

Well, isn't this the most fun! I love that you set up a blog adn I love that even though I live close and we see each other often I will get to read about the funny things your kids do. It took me ten months to get my blog set up so you are doing pretty good, even if you can't figure out the picture thing. I love you!

Mama Jeannie said...

Well Amos; if I knew how to do the picture thing, I'd tell you. I don't even know how to do a blog at all, but I'm enjoying all my girls' stories and thoughts. The picture I had in my mind of Cooper and his 'gee-tar' is hilarious! When you do figure out the pic thing, try to snap one of him in his Elmo underwear playing and singing in his one man band, OK? I love you sweet girl. Mama

Amy said...

hello peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jesus loves ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!heart allie

Sara said...

Nice template! Looks familiar! =) Hey Allie!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails