Friday, June 22, 2007

We fell of the Potty Train.

Okay, when I started this toilet training adventure with my little guy on Tuesday I had every intention of letting us both off the hook if it didn't work. I am a fan of the intensive stay-all-day-in-the-bathroom method and getting it done in one crash course. That worked well for my other two. I am also a fan of waiting until boys are closer to 3 to train them - my baby just tuned 2. But he was exceptionally interested, and hey, the thought crossed my mind that he might be the next boy wonder, so we gave it a whirl. Evidentally, he is just an average little kid - at least in this area. I must admit that I was pretty sad at the thought of my potentially last baby being out of diapers (call me crazy). That is such a big step into boyhood. So I am going to take delight in every time I get to run to Target to buy that little red box of Winnie the Pooh diapers and wait a while to try the underoos on him again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails