Friday, June 22, 2007

It is MY blog!

I must say that I am digging this blogging thing. I love that it is my (and your) REAL thoughts - good, bad, and ugly. There is something about being known for who I really am that meets a need in me that nothing else meets. I am a private person - a person with a close inner-circle - and if I ever get the feeling that I am being judged I shut down. Here, though, I feel free to be myself. Hope you like me!

I have to tell you that my 10 year old sometimes thinks that she has now earned the right to mother me. Ummm... But I am still in charge... usually. So yesterday, I wrote the sweetest entry - about her - and I was informed (after many tears) that she would like for me to take it off of my blog. So, if there is anyone wondering about her in the future... yes, I do have great unspeakable moments with her every day, but I will have to stratigically include them in my blogging in the future. I should have known better. She has never been a big fan of the spotlight (just like me), and she is the one that would cry if we applauded her when she was a toddler. We have to be a bit subliminal with our praise. But believe me, I love the heck out of her... even when she is telling me what to do. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails