Sunday, November 15, 2009

10 Posts And Counting

So, this week I have made it my mission to get somewhat "caught up" on my blog. I have skipped one huge post (or several small posts - we'll see) about my weekend in Washington with my sisters, and I fully intend to get back to that eventually. (I'll let you know when I do.) And at this point, I am not quite caught all the way up. I have a little trip that Corey & I took Allie on for her birthday to record and a few other things after that, but I am way closer to "caught up" than I was a week ago... and that feels good. For now, there are 10 new posts that you may (or may not) want to read/ look at. That should keep you busy for a while. ;) And can I just say, it is good to be back to bloggy land. I've missed you.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you're back! I've missed your blog. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails