Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pumpkin Patch '09


This year's October was the rainiest one that I can ever remember. I think it rained all but about 3 days during the month. So, that made our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch a little hard to pull off. Finally, the week of Halloween, the rain let up enough for us to give the Patch a try. The kids all put on rain boots, and we headed out to the Pumpkin Patch to play with friends, ride a hay ride, climb through a hay maze, jump in the inflatables, and to eat snow cones. ( I know, that last one was a bit random, but there are snow cones there, and they have become something that the kids try to talk me into each year. :) ) Unfortunately, Allie was not feeling very photogenic.

~ Jack on the hay ride ~
(Oh, I love this boy!)
~ muddy Pumpkin Patch ~
~ Cooper, hay riding ~
~ taking it all in ~
~ climbing in the hay maze ~
~ hay maze ~
~ Farmer Cooper ~
~ one of my favorite photos ever of Cooper ~
See? Muddy!


2 comments:

Alicia said...

I know I will be just like you when you have...the most favorite picture of Cooper ever...many many times...=) Too cute...what a fun day!

Sara said...

Love the pics!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails