Monday, February 1, 2010

Catching Up November: Odds & Ends From The Month

Here are a few random pictures from the month of November that I have come across in all of my Catching Up November posts.


~ mirror image ~
Cooper's class performed at his preschool's PTO meeting. They sang Thanksgiving songs and were really cute doing it!
~ after "the show" ~
~ "Just Because" roses from my man ~
I love him!
~ my favorite shirt ~
(I bought one for all of my kids. ;) )
On November 19th some of my friends and I continued our tradition of going to opening night of the Twilight series movies. This time, we went to the midnight showing of the second movie, New Moon. Not only did we go to that movie, but we went to a 9pm showing of the 1st movie right before that too. It was a blast... an exhausting one, but a blast just the same. This is a shirt that I bought in the real Forks, Washington (the town where the Twilight series is set) when my sisters and I visited there in October. (Oh yeah, I still need to document that trip!)
Allie took this cool photo of Cooper through Poppie & Gibbie's magnifying glass.
We have really enjoyed our membership to the Dallas World Aquarium. One day in November, I took Jack, Cooper, and some of their friends to the aquarium then brought them back to our house to play. I thought that they looked so cute all standing together playing Wii.
Every little brother has to go through this at least once. ;)
The day before we left to go out of town for Thanksgiving was so beautiful! I had been inside cooking, cleaning, and packing all day, so I took a break and enjoyed my hammock.
The night before Thanksgiving Corey, Jack, and my dad went hunting. Jack and my dad hunted in the same stand together, and Jack shot his 2nd deer ever. I was so glad that Jack got to share that experience with his Poppie!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I know I say it all the time - but Allie is just GORGEOUS!!! Love the pic from the movie, that was such a fun night! And at first glance, I wondered who that sweet little girl was. Oopsie it was Cooper! :-)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Yah, hurry up and document that sisters trip!

Mama Jeannie said...

I love all the pics and the memories they tell us about. The pic of Coop as a girl... well, that was disturbing. Poor guy. Who did that to him?!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails