Tuesday, February 9, 2010

From The Vault: Our 10th Anniversary/ Alaskan Cruise

In June of 2002 Corey & I celebrated our 10th anniversary with an Alaskan cruise. We did not have much of a honeymoon and had not traveled to very many places at that point, so this was our first "big trip" together. It was the first "big trip" that either of us had ever taken, for that matter. I remember being overwhelmed with the beauty of Alaska and Canada... I think I'd have to say that it was the most beautiful place that I have ever seen. We loved the experience of being on a cruise and seeing so many places in the same vacation. We had never left Jack before, and it was one of the first times that we had left Allie. I remember that both of us missed them terribly, but the trip was a great time to spend together rekindling our romance and remembering why we had gotten married 10 years before. There are tons of pictures from this trip that I love. Some of them may make their way out of the vault at a later date. For now, here are 3 of my favorites of us together on our trip to Alaska.


~ College Fijord ~
~ Seward, Alaska~

~ Formal Night on the ship ~

2 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

So beautiful Amy... you and Corey and the view around you. I'm so glad you posted this reminder of your love for each other. So sweet.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

How fun. That picture of you two on the formal night is beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails