Sunday, June 21, 2009

Beautiful Baby - Take 3

I had a little trouble getting this last part of my new nephew's photo shoot posted when I posted the last two times, so here it is....

After we took several pictures of Jacob inside, we took him outside for a few more photos, and of course, he looked adoreable in the sunlight. It was a hot Texas day - in the high 90s - so it got hot fast, and we quickly moved him into the shade.

~ Jacob Allan ~
6 days old




Big Sister, Claire, took a quick break from playing on the swing set to take a photo with her new baby brother.

4 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Love the photo of Claire with Jacob in his basket ... so sweet! He's a doll.

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness he is so darling! And yeah, that pic with Claire is precious.

Alicia said...

I love the picture of them together. I love them all and he looks so sweet!

Kate said...

Oh wow, he is just too precious! Beautiful pictures, Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails