Friday, June 12, 2009

Meeting Baby Jacob


Jacob Allan
June 11, 2009
8 lbs. 15 oz.
20 inches long
Miraculously Perfect!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday my newest nephew was born, and I had the privilege of documenting the miraculous occasion for my sister Emily and her husband Allan. Here are a few of the 300+ photos that I took of the first 2 days of Jacob's life.  There will be many more to come...

~ Jacob with his Mommy & Daddy ~
~ Big Sister Claire seeing Jacob for the first time ~
~ meeting the new baby ~
~ family of 4 ~
~ Baby Jacob ~
~ father and son ~
--- Day 2 ---

~ sweet baby ~
~ Claire's first time to actually hold her baby brother ~
~ Claire & Jacob ~
~ Jacob in clothes for the first time ~
~ mommy & baby ~

I already adore him!

7 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

He's so adorable!

Stacy said...

He's so cute. Love that picture of Claire looking at him. Tell Emily congrats! So happy everything went well!

Emily said...

I LOVE them!!! Thanks again for documenting the amazing moments of meeting our little man.

Courtney said...

What beautiful little boy! So glad everything went so smoothly!

Jenny said...

Oh, I was looking foward to all of your photos of Jacob. He's so cute!

Rebecca Read said...

So incredibly sweet! He is just a little doll and Claire looks so proud!

Kate said...

I've been checking in every day hoping you would post pictures! He's adorable and looks so much like Claire. Tell Emily she looks FANTASTIC for having just delivered an almost 9-lb baby! Beautiful pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails