Monday, June 8, 2009

Party Time

~ my happy birthday boy ~
On Saturday we gave Cooper a birthday party.  We had it at the same kids' sports center that we had it last year, and it was, again, a great success.  After hosting nearly 25 birthday parties for my kids on my own, it has been a real treat to have Cooper's last 2 parties at a place that not only helped me - but did almost all of the work for me!  They even carried the party goods in from our car and put the straws in the juice boxes (which all the moms noticed and appreciated).  Cooper didn't notice the little details like that, but he loved all of the fun that the coach helped him and his friends to have.  Like...

playing with the giant parachute,
jumping in the pit of foam blocks and playing on the mats,
swinging on the triple swing,
jumping on the trampoline,
(Look at that hair!  I love it!)
playing dodge ball,
(which I thought might be a bad idea but turned out to be a highlight for Cooper)
eating birthday cake,
getting really messy,
sharing the fun with Allie...
and Jack...
and his friends and family...
his very funny friends and family!
When I asked Cooper what his favorite part of his party was, he said "EVERYTHING!"  He is a very blessed little boy to have so many people that celebrated him on Saturday and love him every day!

5 comments:

Emily said...

it was s super great party!! those are fun pictures.

Sara said...

So MANY GREAT pictures!!! He looks super cute! I'm so glad that he had a blast! Still sorry that we had to miss it!!!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That was a great party ... I love the group photo!

Corey Powell said...

We told him you died Sassy, so that he wouldn't have to deal with the rejection of knowing you chose not to come.

Charree said...

You took wonderful pictures of the party. I like all of Cooper's expressions in them. It looks like he had a great party.

Have a blessed day!
~Charree

Related Posts with Thumbnails