Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Playgroup At The Park

Earlier this week we met our Playgroup friends at the park.  We brought the new big sister, Claire, along with us, and I think she enjoyed getting out of the house  while her mommy and new baby brother got some rest.

~ Claire hanging out in the "firetruck" wheel ~
There was an enormous climbing contraption that the kids enjoyed playing on.


They could climb really high which was fine when Jack climbed to the top...
... and was terrifying when I realized that Cooper had (very proudly) climbed to the top.
I dashed to him immediately and in my best calm-mommy voice talked him down.  By the end of our time at the park, all the kids were safe and worn out.  It was a good day!

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I loved that park ... except for Cooper's climb!

Mama Jeannie said...

Now that just looks so fun! I'd probably climb to the top myself if I could. :0) Glad Claire got out and about too. Bet her mommy and her Grammie were able to rest and relax for a little while. You are a jewel of an aunt Amos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails