Monday, August 25, 2008

For The Record

I have tried to post pictures of our weekend in San Antonio ALL DAY!!!  What is up, Blogger?!?!?  Hopefully, I can get share some photos soon.


Until then - I am going to go collapse in my bed.  Vacation is tiring!  ;)  Or maybe it was the van that broke down; the 5 people, a dog, and all of our junk that we crammed into a little car; the miles that we walked in a cave, on the river walk, & at amusement parks; the multiple rain storms that we waited out; the 6 hours in the car last night; the arriving home after midnight; the slam back into real life today; or the getting ready for another child's first day of school that made me so tired.  I'm not sure.

Until tomorrow~~~

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

:-) What memories! heh heh

Hope tomorrow is a great first day of school for your big girl!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Yah, you need a nap!

Mama Jeannie said...

You need a couple naps!! Hope this is a wonderful day for all of you... especially for Allie as she experiences her first day... 'firsts' in so many ways. I love you Allie Jill.

Related Posts with Thumbnails