Sunday, August 10, 2008

It Takes A Little Time Sometimes...

(Remember that Amy Grant song?)


Okay, I have had a few days to mess with this Facebook thing and though I still feel like I am lost half of the time that I am on it, I am starting to like it.  It just takes me a while sometimes... I am an old, technology-challenged lady.  ;)  

Not much posting this week, ey?  (I just have to say "hi" to Randi when I say that.  She's my token Canadian friend.)  We have had a crazy-busy week!   The kids went to Creative Arts Camp at our church where they worked on a musical Monday through Friday during the day (along with some other activities) then performed it Friday night, and I taught photography to 12 kids at CAC as well.  We all loved it.  It was awesome... I will try to post some pictures later.  Then, before that was even over Sweet Asher - my 21 month old nephew - came to stay with us for 3 nights, and my mom spent a night with us as well.  Asher is an amazingly good baby... but adding one more to my flock or gaggle or litter or whatever it is called just takes a lot of extra mommy-time.  So... that - along with all of our normal life "stuff" - is part of what I have been doing besides blogging the last few days.  (Well, that and figuring our Facebook, of course. :) )

I'll try to catch up on photos in the next few days... Until then, I am off to watch the Olympics.  Go USA!!!  (Beat the heck out of France's mens' swim team!!!)

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I liked the bit of Canadaian you threw in there ... but it's "eh". :)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

And who am I to talk? I just spelled Canadian wrong ... can I blame it on trying to type with a baby in my lap?

Related Posts with Thumbnails