Saturday, August 23, 2008

I Smiled 'til My Cheeks Hurt

We are out of town this weekend on an end-of-summer get away. (Truthfully, we are in denial that summer is over, and we ran away from the reality that both big kids will officially be in school as of Tuesday.) ;) Today we spent the day at Fiesta Texas in San Antonio. It was great! This afternoon I was playing with Cooper in the wave pool - just me and him - and he was being so cute. I was enjoying every second of my time with him. After a while of watching him "swim like Michael Phelps" and after many of his army-man-like yells of "Incoming!" when the waves were approaching and after many wide-eyes then hysterical laughs after the waves crashed into him, I realized that my face muscles actually hurt from smiling at him. He brings me so much joy!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You sweet Mommy....

Cooper is a joy - so precious.

Glad you guys are having fun!

Emily said...

How could you not?!? He is such a fun kid!

Mama Jeannie said...

That's neat that you got to spend some one on one time with Coop in the wave pool. How fun! sorry about the rain while you were there, but so glad you guys got to have one more getaway weekend before the beyond busyness of another school year. Are you awake yet? :0)

My Cheeks Hurt said...

Wanna really smile til ur cheeks hurt?

My Cheeks Hurt - Funny Pictures Website

Related Posts with Thumbnails