Monday, August 17, 2009

Fishing At The Ocean

Slowly but surely I am going to get these posts done about our beach trip... I have a ton of pictures to share and have had a super-busy week as I try to get the kids ready to start school. (Jack starts tomorrow!) Once I get the highlights of our beach trip posted, I have a few very exciting posts to follow. For now, here are the highlights of the boys' time spent fishing while we were in Galveston.

~ Corey & Cooper fishing in the surf the first day that we were at the beach~
Jack caught the first fish!
The next morning Corey got up and went fishing early in the morning. When the rest of us woke up we walked out to the jetty to meet him, and the boys all fished while Allie and I went to have breakfast together.

~ Jack & Cooper learning from their daddy ~

~ Cooper's first fish ~
I don't think that he knew what to think about it.
I wouldn't either... look how ugly it is!
~ The Grand Finale ~

The next morning Corey and Jack went out early together, and Jack caught a SHARK! Seriously, it was a real live shark!

I think that both boys got the fishing bug more this trip than ever before. They both enjoyed it, and Corey even took them to the lake near our house to fish this past weekend - twice. I love that they love to be together doing something that they all enjoy doing, and I love that Corey loves to spend time with his boys!

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that Jack caught a shark! Those are cute pictures.

Luke just looked at the sidebar photos and said, "is that Cooper?" ... I told him yes and he said, "awesome". Then he said, "is that Allie?" ... again, I told him yes and he said, "she's cute". :)

amy said...

Cool shark!!

Mama Jeannie said...

I LOVE how Corey makes time for his boys and for Allie too. He is such a great dad. You are blessed Amy-girl. Loved all the pics too and will be looking for more more more.

Related Posts with Thumbnails