Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just Because: Jacob

I just figured out how to move the photos from my iPhone to my computer tonight. Since I (and my kids) have been taking pictures with my phone since I got it at Christmas I had over 600 photos to download. Some of them are not worth sharing, but some of them are great. I think that I will share my favorite phone-photos on my blog from time to time. First up in my "Just Because" series... Jacob Allan. I mean, could he be any cuter?!? This sweet baby is my newest nephew at almost 7 weeks. I love him to pieces!

3 comments:

Elyse said...

What an extra special gift from God! He is so precious asleep!
~Elyse

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

He's such a chunky cutie!

Mama Jeannie said...

Yep, he's a cutie. Love that little man.

Related Posts with Thumbnails