Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dear Claire Bear!

~ The Birthday Girl ~
Friday was a fun family day. It was my niece Claire's 3rd birthday, and we went to her party to celebrate. She is such a special little girl! I love her to pieces!

~ making a wish ~
I love this picture of her blowing out her candles on the cake that her mommy made for her!
~ Claire with her Mommy & Daddy ~
~ cousins playing in the indoor (cool) play place ~
Cooper liked the dress up area. Batman is one of his favorite things right now!
Jack was a big help with the little kids, but he had fun playing too.
~ Allie loving on Baby Jacob ~
~ Playgroup Mommies ~
I love these women!
~ the first photo of all 9 of the Selke cousins ~
Asher, Allie, Jacob, Cooper, Skyler, Chloe, Claire, Jack, & Ainsley

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

what a fun party!!!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love the playgroup mommies picture! Thank you for NOT posting me climbing up to retrieve Lila from the play thing! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails