Monday, August 3, 2009

Just Because: Brenner

This summer has been The Summer Of Babies around here. Between all of my nieces & nephews and my my friends' new babies, my phone was full of pictures of other people's babies when I downloaded the 600+ photos off of it the other day. One of the cutie-pies that I had a few phone-photos of is my friend Jenny's new baby boy, Brenner. Jenny has had 3 boys, and I have been at the hospital with her every time. I was even in the delivery room with her with the second one. On July 9th, I was glad to be with Jenny to sit with her through part of her labor and to welcome this sweet, long-awaited little miracle when he arrived.

~ Brenner Oz James ~
He was SO alert!
~ me with Baby Brenner ~
~ Jenny & Brenner ~
She is the best birth-giver I have ever seen!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Okay, I know this post is about Brenner, but seriously, how cute are you in those glasses? Love it!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

He's such a cutie!

Amy said...

Thanks Courtney. ;)

Jenny said...

Oh, I love that you think I'm a great birth-giver! haha! I'm guessing you left before I started all the cussing. Thank God epidural #2 kicked in! ;-)

So glad you have been there for all 3. I think only my family can say the same thing! Love you, girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails