Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Go Cubs Go!

Before we went on our vacation, Corey & Jack had a super-special day with some of the other guys in my family. It took me a while to round up the photos from that day, but I think that I have all that I'm going to get now.


Very early one morning my dad, brother, brother-in-law, Corey, & Jack left to go to Chicago for the day to watch a Cubs game. It was really special that so many of them got to go together to a place that Corey has always wanted to take his boys.

~ so excited to be boarding the plane ~
~ riding the train in Chicago ~
~ the Jackson Street stop ~
~ bleacher bums ~
~ Wrigley Field ~
~ Corey having a hot dog ~
~ The Guys ~
They loved how the fans sang Go Cubs Go after the game.
~ after the game ~
~ the end of a great day ~

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it that all the guys in your family do such incredible things together. They're making such special memories and creating such incredible bonds. Awesome!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What an amazing day! Great photos too ... which is surprising since it was just guys. Phil would come home with one photo.

Emily said...

Love that they did this! I was also surprised that Allan took so many pictures.

Corey Powell said...

It shouldn't suprise you, Allan is a girlyman.

Mama Jeannie said...

LOVE it! I hope "our guys" will always have fun times together. Fun memories for all of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails