Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jack & Allie's First Days Of School

Well, school and homeschool are under way for our family. For those of you that might not know, my older kids go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I homeschool them on the other days of the week. We have always done school this way, and for our family it has been a great fit... kind of the best of both worlds. This year, like last, they are going to 2 different schools. Jack's school stated last Tuesday, and Allie's started a week later.

~ Jack with his Special Day Pancake ~
(It's a tradition.)
~ my 4th grader ~
(I seriously can't believe that he is so big!)
~ buddies ~
These 3 have been friends since they were all in diapers. I'm so glad that Jack has little buddies that he can grow up with!
~ Allie's Special Day Pancake ~
~ my 7th grader ~
(Now, this one is shocking! 7th GRADE?!?)
~ My Beautiful Girl ~
~ heading to school ~

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, your kids are so big! And so beautiful! Or should I say in Jack's case... handsome. Hope they have a wonderful school year!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Love the special day pancakes ... and Allie's straight hair. She looks beautiful!

Your kiddos are so big!

Elizabeth said...

Can't believe how big the kids are (I see a theme in your comments...) and so gorgeous! WOW!

Mama Jeannie said...

Oh my goodness! Time, please please slow down. I'm smiling really big while I am saying this, but isn't it so true? How time flies. Unbelievable and before you know it even our little Jacob will be in school and Allie will be graduating and heading out to college or whatever she is led to do after high school. Five years can make a world of difference in life's progression, can't it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails