Monday, July 2, 2007

ComeSeetWishMe


A little while ago Cooper came up to me and said, "Comeseetwishme." I knew it must be several words, but they were all smashed together as he said them. I took a guess at what he said. I was wrong. So he repeated it. "Comeseetwishme Mama." Still, I did not get it. He then walked to the couch, patted it, and said, "Wight der. Comeseetwishme." Then he walked to me and grabed my hand and gave it a tug. Oh! Come sit with me?!?! So, my baby and I sat on the couch and watched Toy Story 2 as we snuggled under the "baynkeet". I love this age!

3 comments:

Ila Brook said...

OMG, my too!! Keegan says the cutest things... ba-bloon (baloon) is my current favorite. :-) What a darling you have!
Brook

Emily said...

Not that I wish time to go any faster than it already is, but I can't wait for Claire to start talking with cute little phrases. Coop is one cute little guy!

Mama Jeannie said...

How precious! Watching your babies grow brings back such cozy memories of mommying little ones myself. Thank you for sharing those special moments... my baby with yours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails