Sunday, July 8, 2007

Scrapbooking

I spent this weekend doing one of my favorite hobbies. I scrapbooked! I had not worked on it much since January, and it was so good to get all those pictures of my sweet kids out and look at them again. I love the idea of leaving them a legacy in this way. I hope that someday that they can see something about me from their books. If you look at people's scrapbook pages, I think that you can tell a lot about them. Are they meticulous? Creative? Efficiant? Organized? Unorganized? Sentimental? Black & White? Colorful? Care-free? Most of all, I hope that my kids can see from looking at their books how much I love them. Oh, I know that they will never appriciate that I stayed up until 3 am Friday night or that I searched high and low for the perfect carousel horse sticker, but I hope that maybe they can know from looking at their books and reading my words that I treasure them. That is why I scrapbook.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails