Friday, July 13, 2007

My Model



Last night on our date I took Allie to get pictures taken at a new studio in town. I love taking my own pictures of my kids, but Allie really wanted to check out this new place. The thing that I think she was most excited about is that she got to change outfits half way through. It was a photo shoot for her. She was the model. It was so fun to see her having fun as she had her picture taken. After we got done at the photography studio, we went dinner. We had so much fun visiting, laughing, sharing a milkshake and even arm wrestling. She is growing up so fast. No longer the little girl that I think of at first thought when I think of my Allie. Sometimes I wish that I could have stopped time. That I could keep her in her little rompers with the big bows on her head. That I could still hold her little dimpled hand. But I also love the times that I get to spend with my big girl.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh Amy, she looks so big! She is absolutely beautiful. You'll have to tell me about the new place.

Sara said...

(Sigh!) I have tears in my eyes! I know we have lots of fun times ahead with Allie, but it makes me sad sometimes too that she's not "our" little girl anymore!!! She was the closest thing I had to my own for so long...and I still love her the same as I always have!!!I'm glad she got to take the pictures. That's fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails