Monday, July 16, 2007

My Little Cowboy



Yesterday I took Jack to get his pictures taken. It had been so long since he had any taken at a studio, and I wanted some of him that were taken at the same time as Allie's. (I recently took Cooper for 2 year old pictures too.) Anyway, Jack was such a good sport. When I look at his pictures I think about how he is still just a little boy in cowboy boots and hat but on the verge of being a big, big kid. Where did the time go? So much of his babyhood is a blur to me. I was an overwhelmed mommy of two little ones most of his early years, but I do remember the intense love I felt for him. That love has just increased as I see his little personality emerge more and more every day. He is such a generous guy. So thoughtful and innocent. He cares about other people. He wants to please God. I am so proud of my little cowboy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails