Monday, August 20, 2007

"I'm gonna kick your booty."


Yesterday Allie, Cooper, and I were sitting in the car at Sonic waiting for our drinks when out of nowhere (and to no one, in particular) Cooper said, "I'm gonna kick your booty." Allie and I just got wide-eyed and looked at each other like, "Did you hear that?!?" I tried not to... I really did... but I BURST into laughter. So did Allie. Of course, Cooper saw how entertained we were, so he continued to say it - over and over, and we continued to laugh - for several minutes. I have no idea where he heard that. I guess he is hearing more at a younger age since he is kid number 3. Who knows! He has pulled that little phrase out of his hat again today, and we have tried not to laugh too much, but I'm sorry... that is about the funniest thing I have ever heard a 2 year old say!

1 comment:

Adrielle said...

That little charmer!!! He's too cute!! I'm still chuckling myself!

Related Posts with Thumbnails