Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's Almost Here

Well, today I went to the second of my parent orientations at the kids' school. I guess it is official... school is starting and summer is coming to an end. I cannot say that I am ready. I never really am. I hear other parents that moan in mid-July that they are ready for school to start, for the kids to have someplace to go, for more routine. I guess that I am different. I love for my kids to be home! I really do. Though there are days that I am ready for the evening to come (i.e. yesterday!) and everyone to be tucked away in their beds, I like it when we are all at home. I will miss my big kids when they go to school (luckily it is only 2 days a week), and I will miss the care-free, stress-free days of summer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails