Friday, August 3, 2007

Our Visit to Glen Rose



This week the kids and I visited my sister, Sara, and her family in Glen Rose. It was great. We didn't do anthing too exciting - lots of swimming, paddle boats, thrift store shopping, and a trip to "Dirty Queen" (as Allie called it) for Blizzards. I had so much fun with my sweet nephew, Asher. He is the happiest little guy. So laid back. However he does have a voice... early in the morning. :) My sweet sister always makes me feel so comfortable. There is no need to be anything except myself when I am with her, and I love her for that!





PS - One day while we were there, Allie was getting Cooper dressed to go swimming, and he came out of the bedroom in this pink, ruffled swim suit. It was so funny!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Okay, I love the pictures of the cousins together...so sweet! And I'm loving Cooper in the swimsuit...I think Emma has that one too! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails