Sunday, January 18, 2009

Basketball Has Begun

The kids have actually been playing basketball for a few weeks, but this is the first game that I have gotten pictures.  (They're not the greatest - but they are pictures.)  Our Saturdays have been crazy busy with the big kids both playing ball, at two different times, at two different locations, but we love it!  Watching my kids play sports is one of my favorite things to do.  They are both on great teams with some of our friends and coaches that we know and love, and they are both learning so much!

~ Jack bringing the ball down the court ~
~ watching his team ~
~ Allie playing Point Guard ~
Notice anything out of place on this sideline?  Yes, Cooper thinks he is one of the team, and loves to sit by his sister when he can get away with it.


I just remembered that my friend, Kim, sent me these photos after last weeks game:


~ Cooper - A good little spectator at all of his big brother & sister's games ~
Sometimes, he's just had enough of the spectating though - and this is how he feels.  :)

4 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

It's so cute to see your kids out there ... and some other familiar faces.

Mama Jeannie said...

Can hardly wait until we get to come see them play. I guess we will the weekend of Jack's B-day party. YEA!!

Julie said...

I must say, those pictures of Cooper are just the best. He looks adorable sitting with his sis' team.

Sara said...

Great pics! I can't wait to see them play! It's been a long time! And I have to agree...the pics of Coop are too cute! =) LYLAS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails