Monday, January 26, 2009

A New Nephew

It seems that I am a few days behind on all of my blog post lately... life is hectic right now.  Hectic but good.  And one of the best things that is going on is the baby that is growing in my sister's tummy right now.  Last Thursday, Emily & Allan had a sonogram and found out that their baby is a BOY!  His name is Jacob Allan, and he is adorable!  (Just take a look at that cute little profile!)  


Baby Jake makes grandchild number 9 in my side of the family.  He is the 4th nephew and there are 5 nieces.  He makes #18 for all of my nieces and nephews combined.  (Corey's side of the family plus mine)  Now that's a lot of kiddos... and that's not to mention my 2 great-nieces and my great-nephew!  

Jacob's big sister Claire is so excited about him and about being a big sister!  She says cute things about her baby "bwudder" all of the time.  One of the cutest things she said was yesterday - She told Emily, "When your baby falls out, I will catch it."  If only it were that easy!  However he finds his way out, he is greatly anticipated arrival should be this June, and I can hardly wait to get my hands on him!  

6 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

He really is beautiful!

Emily said...

Love him! Thanks for posting about our new little guy.

Elizabeth said...

What a fun extended family. I loved playing with all my cousins growing up, and now I have great relationships with many of them. Big families are fun!

Mama Jeannie said...

I love him already too and can hardly wait to hold and cuddle this 'little man' as Granny would say.

Anonymous said...

I think he looks just like his Poppie

Amy said...

That's what I said on Allan's Facebook, Dad! I'll fight you for him... Although I bet he'd rather look like you than me. You're a little more manly. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails