Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Something New

This past weekend we went to Ikea (more on that to come), and I came across these colanders that rest across the top of the sink.  I had seen one similar to them a few months ago and had wanted one, but I had not seriously looked for one.  (and I doubt that I could have found one for the Ikea-kind-of-price)  I love having washed fresh fruit sitting out for the kids to munch on when they want to, and the brightly colored fruit is a bright spot in my kitchen when I pass by. 

6 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love those colanders!

Emily said...

those are stinkin cool

The Read Family said...

Hi Amy! Thanks for being the first commenter on my blog. I've been wanting to start one for months but have had zero time. We'll see how it goes and when I actually get proficient at it. How did you even know I tried to start it up? I was going to try to post something decent before I let people know about it - hehe! I'm so curious as to how it all works!

Kate said...

That picture is beautiful--I think I want to come to your house for some fruit! :-)

Mama Jeannie said...

Loved the fruit pic too. Yummy! I like those over the sink colanders too.

Elizabeth said...

I've always wanted those type of colanders too...the ones I wanted were at Crate and Barrel. Yours are so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails