Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years Eve (day 3)

The 3rd day that we were in Colorado I spent almost entirely in bed. I was so stinkin' sick! I am not sure what Corey & the kids did, but I think snow was involved at some point. I did get up to ring in the new year though. We didn't have television at the cabin, so we didn't get to watch the ball drop in NYC or Dick Clark... or whoever stood in for Dick Clark. That was a first for me, but Jack improvised...

He made a Happy New Years sign and a "ball" out of dominos. We counted down from 10 to 1, and he knocked the dominos over.

Cooper didn't make it to midnight (one o'clock Texas time), but the rest of us managed to smile for a New Year's photo.

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love Jack's ball ... what a creative kid!

Sara said...

I'm sad that it's over. =) Those were fun posts! I'm glad you got to be with Corey's family...and ours! =)

Stephanie said...

Amy, I love this pic of the sun shining on the mountain peaks, awesome! What a fun family time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails