Monday, May 4, 2009

50 Random Things About Me (because I am bored... and so is my blog)

I got this questionnaire from my friend Amanda's facebook. It was a fun laundry break for me this afternoon. My blog has suffered a bit lately as I have just not been in the mood to write, I guess. But for today - here is a little something for me to write... and you to read.

1. What color is your toothbrush? Light green and white
2. Who made you smile today? Cooper - He has started telling jokes that make absolutely no sense and are hilarious!
3. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Sleeping - I had been up with nightmares, with a sick dog, and with an upset stomach a lot last night.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Trying to get Cooper to take a nap. It didn't work.
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Hands down... Snickers
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? No
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "How many cookies have you had already?"
8. What is your favorite ice cream? 1/2 coffee & 1/2 chocolate with Snickers mixed in from Marble Slab
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Snapple, Diet Peach Tea
10. Do you like your wallet? No
11. What was the last thing you ate? Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies that I made for the kids
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No
13. The last sporting event you watched? Does roller skating count as a sport? I watched Jack roller skate last night. Other than that, I watched few minutes of golf on TV yesterday.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Carmel
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? My friend, Chariti
16. Ever go camping? Yes. I love to camp and have actually been wanting to the last few weekends.
17. Do you take vitamins daily? No... only when I'm pregnant and nursing. I really should though...
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? We go to church on Saturday nights.
19. Do you have a tan? No - I've pretty much never had a tan... just lots of sunburns.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Hmmm - In years past, pizza would have always been the winner. Now, it is a pretty close tie IF the Chinese food is from one of my couple of favorite Chinese restaurants.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? If I can help it. I really don't like drinking anything cold without a straw... and ice... and a styrofoam cup that says Sonic on the side. :)
22. What did your last text message say? It was sad... 2 messages ago was a message from Corey about the computer.
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Having my hair done! Woo Hoo!
25. Look to your left, what do you see? My dog, Milly
26. What color is your watch? Silver & Gold - I'm a 2-tone kind of girl.
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia? Kangaroos & koalas and Outback Steakhouse
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? A little of both - Cooper likes to go in and play, so if we have time we do.
30. What is your favorite number? 7
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Amanda
32. Any plans today? Laundry, laundry, laundry, and oh!... more laundry
33. How many states have you lived in? 1 - I'm a Texan through and through!
34. Biggest annoyance right now? Hmmmm...Let me focus for a moment...Only one? (This is hard.) I'm going to go with the stinkin' Swine Flu that is messing with my trip to Mexico.
35. Last song listened to? The music on the game that the boys are playing on Wii, Sonic and the Secret Rings... Besides that, music on my friend Randi's blog. (I can't remember the song, but I liked it.)
36.Can you say the alphabet backwards? No.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? No. I have had that done before, and it is just about the best treat ever!
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Black flip flops
39. Are you jealous of anyone? Sometimes - but I try not to be.
40. Is anyone jealous of you? I am almost 100% sure that there is no way on earth that anyone is jealous of me.
41. Do you love anyone? Many
42. Do any of your friends have children? Yes, many of them.
43. What do you usually do during the day? Homeschool the kids, play with Cooper, drive the kids to activities... You know? Mommy stuff.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? No.
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes.
46. What color is your car? Gray
47. Do you like cats? They are cute, but I am allergic to them.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Not really - I'm thinking about my Grandma's cat.
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes - We have had season passes twice, and we love it!
50. How did you get your worst scar? Having 2 c-sections - although there is only one scar

Bonus: Did you realize that #28 is missing, so that was actually 49 Things? No, I did not... until just now. And no, I am not going to go back and fix it.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cracking up at the straw answer...so funny!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I liked reading that. #21 made me laugh too!

Sara said...

Fun post! I think I had about 50 comments, but I can't remember what any of them were...except that I'm wondering about your trip to Mexico...and how you're feeling. So sorry about the timing of all of this!!! I love you!

amy said...

#48 made me giggle...

Related Posts with Thumbnails