Wednesday, May 13, 2009

And We're Off....

It's 4:30am, and I have yet to go to sleep.  My saintly sister and her kids are sleeping in my living room, and my kids are all tucked into their beds.   My bags are packed waiting for the taxi driver who should arrive any moment.  I'm headed to the airport... Mexico here I come!  


I am feeling a little nervous to leave my little ones but so excited that I get to get away with my man and relax for a few days.  I am very blessed.  I can't wait to see the water that I have always seen pictures of that is so clear and blue.  I am anxious to hear the ocean's waves crash against the sand.  I can't wait to snorkel and visit the Mayan ruins.

I am not sure how much I will be able to update, but you can bet that there will be more pictures than you can stand to look at at some point.  Please keep Corey & me in your prayers as we travel and are away from our kids.  And say a little prayer for my family that is taking good care of my babies while we are away.

"to the beach.  to the beach.  to the beach."

6 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Have a great time!

Jenny said...

Yes, have a wonderful time! Let the vacation begin!

Stacy said...

Have a GREAT trip!

Sara said...

No worries! Everybody's fine here! The boys are playing baseball outside, and the girls are sleeping. Hakunah Matata! I love you! Have fun!!!

Mama Jeannie said...

Amy, I thought about you being up in the air this morning while I was having my morning coffee. Are you having a wonderful time? I'm praying for you and your family. Can hardly wait to see pics of this trip! Have fun sweet girl.

Elizabeth said...

You are going to have a blast!!! Can't wait to hear all the details and see the pics. Enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails