Friday, May 29, 2009

UP


Today is the first day that both of the big kids have officially been out of school for summer break, and I decided to take them and Cooper to the opening day of the new Disney Pixar movie UP.  It was so good!  In fact, it might be my new favorite Disney movie ever.  The story was so sweet... I even got teary eyed a couple of times.  And this old guy...

I loved him!  Mr. Fredrickson is such a grumpy old man, but he had loved deeply and dreamed big in his life.  Really - I just loved this persnickety character to pieces! 

So, if you can't tell, the kids and I give this movie 8 THUMBS UP!  You should see it.  One word of advise - we paid extra for the 3-D experience, and I don't think that that added anything to the movie for me.  Don't waste your money on 3-D, but definitely go see the movie.  And you better take a kleenex if you cry easily.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

We're going in the morning. Can't wait!

Emily said...

It was a fantastic movie. Definitely one we will be buying.

Courtney said...

We're leaving in an hour to take Clinton to see this. It's his first time to the movies.

Mama Jeannie said...

Hmmmmm.... I think dad and I will go see it too. I didn't expect to really want to go, but after all this... well, maybe. :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails