Friday, May 22, 2009

Back To Real Life

The evening that we returned from our trip to the beach, Allie & I had to complete her volcano project that was due the next day and Jack had his first baseball game of a tournament.  I was literally home less than an hour before rushing out the door to the game and returned home after 10:30 that night.  Talk about jumping back into real life!  I was laying by the pool and looking at the ocean in Mexico that morning and was sitting on the metal bleachers eating a hot dog (the first food I had since my gourmet breakfast that morning) that night.  :)  There was no forgetting who I really am... the minivan driving, homeschooling, baseball watching, project making mommy to 3 amazing kids.  I have a wonderful life!

Here are a few pictures of the game that we darted to that night.... 


~ Cooper watching his big brother ~

~ player & coach ~
~ my 3 boys ~
~ the princess ~

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, that last shot of Allie! She's so beautiful!

Sara said...

Cooper wore that shirt the day before too and got it ALL dirty with ice cream, I think. I was doing a load of laundry at Mom and Dad's and asked him for his shirt, and it was very difficult to convince him to give it up. He said, "But I want to wear it for Mommy and Daddy when they come home from Mexico." So, just so you know, that shirt was especially for you! =)

Amy said...

Thanks Eliz!

And Sara - I had no idea that the shirt was so special that particular day. :) Thanks for washing it for him!

Mama Jeannie said...

You hit the floor/pavement runnin' didn't you? Hopefully, you were refreshed and energized by getting away for a few days and in such a fabulous place. Love the pics... again. I agree... Allie is so beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails