Monday, May 11, 2009

Blast Ball (one more time)


Saturday Cooper played the last Blast Ball game that we will get to see him play this season. (He has a rescheduled game next week while Corey & I are out of town.) He has loved playing ball this spring, and I have loved watching him.  I pretty much laugh through the entire game every week.  I couldn't resist taking a few more pictures of my little guy this Saturday.  I just can't get enough...

~ waiting for his turn to bat ~
(I love how his feet don't touch the ground.  He is still so little!)
~ getting some help from Daddy ~
~ Hit! ~
~ making it to the base ~
~ Playing Outfield ~
This is one of the times that Cooper caught the ball and yelled "Blast!".
~ throwing it back in ~
I love that Corey is his coach!
~ talking to Daddy ~
He "thinks" with his tongue.  I love this picture!
~ sitting in the dugout ~
~ "good game" ~
~ Cooper & Corey ~

 ~ Cooper & his biggest fan, Mommy ~
After cooperating for several photos, Cooper wanted to take one of Corey & me too.
Until Next Year....
GO MUD CATS!

4 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Those are the cutest pictures! What a little athlete you have.

Emily said...

Love him! What a cute sport.

Amanda said...

Wow, Cooper's a great little photographer. My kids can take 63 back-to-back pictures of me with James, and I guarantee you, someone is losing a body part. Your children all seem to have a natural eye!

(Also, the pictures of him -- adorable.)

Mama Jeannie said...

LOVE all the pics Amos! So cute! What time are the games on Wed.? I don't know that we can make it, but I sure would like to if at all possible.

Related Posts with Thumbnails